- About Faculty of Symbiotic Systems Science
- Our objective is to construct Symbiotic Science and Technology through merger of the different fields of study, Science, Engineering, and Humanities and Social Sciences, in order to challenge the problems of the 21st Century and to enjoy our life with security and safety. With the Systems Thinking method merging the existing study fields together, we provide education and research to pursue the following nine courses. These are organically combined to be specialized as four fields.
- Field of Mathematics and Information Systems
- Field of Physics and Mechatronics
- Field of Material and Energy Science
- Field of Life and Environmental Sciences